Learn from experts and get inspired!
Dive into the world of future technologies and bring your knowledge to a new level. Experts from the industry, startup founders and visionaries of our time share their experiences and pass on their know-how to you!
In the various deep dive workshops we will deal with topics such as IoT in trade, innovation platforms for SMEs, B2B sales hacks or Digitization meets Sustainability.
Duration: 40 minutes each
Format: Impulse lecture with best practice & how to advices
Live: physically on site at AREAL BÖHLER
Seats: Limited to 32 participants per workshop!
Target group: Startup founders, SME CEOs, innovation managers & lateral thinkers
- Future needs origin. From a family business in crafts to an IoT solution provider | Anne & Felix Moll from bygg.ai
- B2B Sales Hacks 101 | Philipp Langnickel, Venture Creator
- Digital drives… sustainability | Arne von Hofe, CSCP
- Innovation Platforms – Networking SMEs and Startups | Hanns Tappen, StartupDorf e.V.
- Data Mining & Data Analytics – Potentials for Medium-Sized Businesses | Justus Benning, FIR
More workshops will be announced here soon. Stay tuned!
How can you participate?
In our event platform “Talque” you can find the complete agenda of DDD2021. Here you can also see the workshop times. Go to the respective Deep Dive Dome 10 minutes before the workshop starts and secure one of the few participant places. Registration in advance is not possible.
Tip: Find out in advance what to expect from the workshop by reading the short description and bring any questions you would like to ask the speaker.
Ready for new knowledge and aha-moments? Come on over!